- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENGINE PRO MC1991 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 3 Camshaft and Lifters for 1958-1995 Small Block Chevrolet Engines - 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400. Biggest Camshaft and Lifters We Recommend for Use with a Stock Automatic Transmission!
- Fair Idle With Some Lope, Good Low and Mid Range Torque in the 2400-3000 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 2000-4500 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters
- Advertised Duration: Intake 298 Exhaust 298, Duration @ .050": Intake 224 Exhaust 224, Valve Lift: Intake 465 Exhaust 465, Lobe Separation: Intake 107 Exhaust 117
- Great for Mild Bracket Racing When Using Stock Automatic or Manual Transmissions in Engines With 10.25:1 or Less Compression. Computer Modifications May Be Required to Compensate for Lower Manifold Vacuum. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.
This fits your .
Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP Stage 3 465/465 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit MC1991: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1800366
- Availability: In Stock